Thursday, April 6, 2017

orient express chicken


I'll admit this is a little deceiving, this is all about the marinade. I usually use it to marinate boneless chicken breast. The breast above marinated overnight then baked uncovered in a 300 degree oven. The Orient Express runs well to the Grill, my favorite way to cook the marinated breast. I bought a family pack of boneless breast at my friendly Walmart, $1.99 a pound. Six breast almost six pounds, BIG BREAST. I prefer smaller breast, organic, younger chickens, etc, but gotta work with what you can afford and what's available. This is a great chicken marinade recipe, a little spicy, just enough without being offensive to anyone. Of course you can always kick up a notch.

Print Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup fish sauce
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sriracha sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
1 lime, squeezed for juice and add cut up peel
1/2 tsp ground cayenne
4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Make about a cup and quarter-half. I doubled to marinate my six pounds of large boneless chicken breast. Check picture to see what I marinaded in.


DIRECTIONS

Squeeze lime and cut up peel, chop garlic fine, add all ingredients, mix well. Ka-Boom you got yourself a marinade to be proud of, eazy. I mix the ingredients in the container I'm using to marinate. Trim chicken if necessary, wash and marinate overnight.



Sliced Orient Express Breast, topped with Aji Amarillo Sauce, Brown Rice-Red Quinoa topped with Mambo Sauce, Black  Eyed Peas, Mint and Green Onions. Can you say  Tasty Fusion! The Sauce is Boss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment